Select To Get Started:
Aurora Public Schools (APS) Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni APS students. APS is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- A $5.00 convenience fee will be added to each order
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required, such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process student records orders. Most orders are completed by the APS Student Records Office and received by the requestor or designated recipient within 7-10 business days. Replacement diplomas take 1-2 weeks to be delivered.
- You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully, as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link or icon to request information.
- Perm File (All Student Records) can only be Picked Up or Mailed.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$7.00 ea|
|Immunization Record (Available to former students with the last year of attendance from 1992 to current year)||$1.00 ea|
|Replacement Diploma||$40.00 ea|
|Perm File (All Student Records)||$7.00 ea|
For IEP requests, please contact the Exceptional Student Services department at 303-340-0510.
Immunization Records are only available to former students with a last year of attendance from 1992 to current year.
|Graduation Verification||$15.00 ea|
|High School Transcript||$15.00 ea|
|Perm File (All Student Records)||$15.00 ea|
Graduation Verifcation will be sent via email to the email address provided during the ordering process.
PLEASE NOTE: A signed release by the parent or eligible student and photo ID with signature are required for a High School Transcript. Verifications do not require a signed release. The signed release must be uploaded via the Order Tracker.
ACCESSING THE ORDER TRACKER: Once the order has been submitted and payment received, you will be directed to a confirmation page which contains the link to the Order Tracker. You will also receive a link to the Order Tracker via email. To access the Order Tracker, you will enter your email address, order number and password.
To order a replacement copy of your GED transcripts or GED diploma, please contact the Colorado Department of Education (link below) or the Department of Education in the state you received your GED.
1085 Peoria Street
Aurora, CO. 80011
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM